It is not just about BUYING and SELLING houses - it is about representing YOU, the Client! It is about ensuring that my customers are more than satisfied; it is about a career that I am PASSIONATE about! I chose real estate after a successful business career in the corporate world because of the people-to-people interface, variety and flexibility. My extensive training, years of experience and varied background have provided me with the necessary skills to best represent my clients:
• Experience: I have the first-hand experience of moving, selling and the corporate out-of-state relocation process. As a result, I am better able to empathize and proactively support my clients.
• Insight: I am knowledgeable about the area. As a Seattle native, and Eastside resident for the last 28 years, I understand the reasons that make Puget Sound such an ideal place to live, work and raise a family.
• Integrity: My residential real estate business is from referrals and is based on my reputation as a professional, a citizen, friend and neighbor. Jeopardizing integrity for profit will not win-out. The success of my business is based on satisfied clients; my hope is that a happy client is a customer for life!
• Customer Service: My goal as a Realtor is to, above all, deliver customized and high-quality services for each of my clients. My aim is to reduce the stresses of home search, the selling and moving process and to make the entire process a “memorable,” positive experience for all involved.
• Education: I am committed to excellence and a strong believer in continuing education. I currently hold degrees and/or certifications in: BS in Business Administration, Accredited Buyer Representative Certification (ABR), Accredited Seller Representative Certification (ASR), Member of Certified Residential Specialist (CRS), Member of National Association of Realtors (NAR) and a Member of Seattle King County Association of Realtors (SCKAR).