Mission Statement: To loyally serve, improve and play a crucial role in the lives of people while providing the highest level of service and expertise, producing winning solution-based results
"Do the right thing!", is my philosophy in life. It is demonstrated clearly by my client’s testimonials that I loyally serve while producing winning results. Your experience is my top priority! According to my clients, I provide the highest level of service, professionalism, and enjoyment during the many stages of a real estate transaction. Selling and purchasing real estate is one of the most complicated decisions a person will make; it should also be one of the most rewarding. My goal is to ensure your real estate transaction is exceptionally positive from start to finish. I have earned my clients trust and those of their family and friends for a lifetime!
By demonstrating a “Do the Right Thing” mindset, I deliver robust and sustainable real estate solutions that drive overall success. I provide exceptional consultative selling, expert negotiations, and clear continual communication backed by 25+ years of diversified leadership and marketing experience.
I confer first class service and provide knowledge regarding residential property, acreage, market analysis, and pricing mediation. I analyze data to ensure you have the information needed to make solid purchasing/selling decisions in any real estate market.
With a keen ability to reduce the overall picture into achievable action steps, I guide my clientele to understand complex contracts and identify the best pricing options. My services do not stop after the papers are signed. For example, I follow up with past and present clients by providing annual real estate reviews. Additionally, to assist new clients orient to their new community I provide recommendations for trusted contractors, plumbers, and other important services. Since I have built my business 100% by repeat clients and referral you have the confidence that your best interests are always my number one priority.
Career accomplishments include:
- Successfully negotiated reconsideration of value on VA loan and achieved $16,000 additional dollars for the seller
- Earned Council of Residential Specialist Designation (CRS)
- Earned Accredited Buyer Representative Designation (ABR)
- Earned Seller Representative Specialist Designation (SRS)
- Earned Pricing Strategy Advisor Certification (PSA)
- Earned Military Relocation Professional Certification (MRP)
- Serves on Spokane Association of Realtors Professional Development Committee
- Earned Bachelor’s degree at Eastern Washington University in Education / Applied Psychology.
- Proud wife of a 20+ year retired Air Force veteran and has been blessed with two amazing kids.
- Resident of Spokane since 1994!
Love vacationing at the Pacific coast, being creative, wine, and two adorable rescue cats Sebastian and Clover!
Areas Served (and all points in between)
Washington: Spokane, Airway Heights, Chattaroy, Cheney, Chewelah, Colbert, Colville, Davenport, Deer Lake, Deer Park, Diamond Lake, Elk, Fairchild AFB, Freeman, Green Bluff, Greenacres, Liberty Lake, Loon Lake, Mead, Medical Lake, Millwood, Newport, Nine Mile Falls, Otis Orchards, Reardan, Riverside, Sacheen Lake, Spokane Valley, Veradale
Idaho: Coeur d’ Alene, Hayden Lake, Post Falls, Sandpoint