I am a dreamer, believer, listener and a doer. A longtime resident of Jefferson County, an active member of our community and second generation real estate broker.
I grew up on Marrowstone Island and graduated from Chimacum High School. I was introduced to real estate at a young age and my interests turned to passion after earning my degree in Public Relations with a minor in business from Central Washington University. After completing my degree and living elsewhere, my husband and I decided we wanted to return to our roots and live on the beautiful Olympic Peninsula.
Like my mother (Jan Garing), I have a genuine, client-centric approach. As her partner in real estate, she has shared decades worth of valuable experience and as her daughter it has been an intimate and unparalleled course that I wouldn't change for the world.
Me in a nutshell:
- A second-generation broker. I grew up in the business, early morning listing appointments, evening showings and late night meetings; I get what it takes and have knowledge beyond my licensed years.
- A “retired” collegiate athlete. Hardwork, time management, multitasking and after hours dedication is second nature to me.
- A Public Relations major & business minor. Marketing, communication and building personal and meaningful relationships are things I enjoy.
- A background in Hospitality Management. Understanding goals while working under pressure and expectations are all things I have dealt with in multiple professional roles.
- An involved member of this community.
Growing up in this community and then returning I work hard to give back. Through coaching elementary aged girls to high school seniors, I strive to connect with our youth and inspire passions.
- An explorer & adventurer. Don’t get me wrong I love the Uptown Victorians and beautiful craftsman homes but going out in the rural areas is just as fun and exciting to me.
I know that selling your home or finding the right home to purchase is one of the most important decisions you will make in your lifetime so let me know if you have any additional questions or would like to sit down and get to know me further.
A few things I am committed to:
- Unparalleled professionalism
- Genuine care for your needs
- Reliable, honest and sincere relationships
- Clear and consistent communication
- Recognizing every real estate transaction is life changing
- Continual self-improvement through educational courses and experiences
- Developing a stellar reputation through client satisfaction
- Celebrating life’s victories whether large or small