Who Am I?
A NURSE WHO BECAME AN EXCEPTIONAL REALTOR - Fundamentally, real estate is just another kind of nursing
- Many experienced Brokerage Owners say that the very best brokers were educated and worked as nurses, social workers, and teachers. These backgrounds lay a foundation for the comprehensive combination of skills necessary to navigate the complexities of real estate.
- I have been a nurse since 1974 and a Realtor since 1991. I am totally committed to my clients, and to helping them buy or sell their homes and investment properties.
A MANAGING BROKER - Managing Broker vs. Broker
- I continually seek out continuing education on the latest information in the ever-changing world of real estate. I am licensed by the State of Washington as a Managing Broker. Obtaining a Managing Broker’s License vs. a standard Broker’s License means I have acquired more education and experience and achieved a much higher level of practice than a basic Broker agent.
- This benefits you by my being better prepared to handle all legal and technical issues around the sale of your home and the purchase of real estate.
WITH AN ONGOING REPUTATION THAT SPEAKS FOR ITSELF - In Real Estate, a Broker’s reputation speaks volumes
- 99% of my business comes from word-of-mouth referrals.
- During my 30+ years with Windermere, I have earned a reputation for being honest, being over-the-top helpful, and acting with integrity.
- I have been awarded Seattle Magazine’s 5 Star Best in Real Estate designation every year since its inception in 2004.
What Do I Do?
FACILITATE THE PROCESS OF BUYING AND SELLING REAL ESTATE.
You control the decisions while I counsel and advise you in the process of:
- Identifying your decision factors, issues, wants and needs.
- Prioritizing and focusing on your most important and relevant aspects.
- Pointing out and guiding you through key decisions and options.
- Teaching and explaining the process and paperwork.
- Negotiating your most advantageous contract.
Leave nothing to chance, no stone unturned
- I tell my clients that working together is rather like a short term engagement. Trust is paramount in our relationship and I work hard to earn and keep your loyalty and faith in me.
The Ultimate Motivator? Your Happy Ending!
- My aim is to create a legacy of satisfaction which allows me to be your trusted advisor for life.
- I want you to be so happy you will refer me to anyone you know who can spell the word “house.”
How Do I Do It?
LISTEN, ASSESS, PLAN, EVALUATE, IMPLEMENT AND REFINE - I hear you.
- When you speak I listen. I also clarify, ask questions and make sure we are using the same vocabulary so that I may accurately understand what you are telling me.
Lost in translation? Not!
- Once I understand what you want to achieve, as well as what other factors are important to you, we will assess the best way to proceed, and how we will best act together to meet your objectives.
- When I commit to you, you have me, not some Kathryn subordinate. I answer my phone, read my emails, and get back to you personally.
- Buying and selling property can be stressful. I make every effort to reduce that stress by being absolutely up to date on the market, sharing key information and contacts, accurately and thoroughly completing all paperwork, and producing results as an experienced and resourceful negotiator.
Buying, Selling, or both?
- I have a finely tuned process of proven buying and selling strategies that I customize for the specific requirements unique to your individual situation.
- I have never had a listing that didn’t sell. Most of the work of listing a property is done before the home comes on the market. I excel at market preparation and have expert contacts and resources.
- My buyers end up delighted because I wasn’t interested in just selling them a house. I want to get you the very best home available in your price range, and at the most advantageous price possible. Prevailing in multiple offer situations is a particular forte.
As Huey Lewis says: “It’s the power of love” & Windermere too
- I really do love my job and I work passionately at it! I have succeeded with Windermere Real Estate for over 30 years; other brokers know and respect me for that.
- Ultimately that helps you because those other brokers want to work with me - a distinct advantageous in a competitive market.
- 96% of homes are sold through a real estate broker. Windermere has the largest market share of any real estate brokerage in the Northwest: 48% of the listing side and 43% of the selling side.
I never quit and I never give up. Period. THANK YOU FOR THE OPPORTUNITY TO HELP YOU!