Second-generation born & raised in the Seattle area - I know a thing or two about the area, having lived/worked/commuted to (or shopped in!) nearly every neighborhood in the metro area. Most of my childhood was growing up on beautiful Bainbridge Island, where my family still lives, and the ferry schedule dictates everything! I tried out the East Coast for a bit, earning a liberal arts degree at Mount Holyoke College, but the call of the Pacific Northwest mountains, forests, and water pulled me back to Seattle. My current home is in the Seward Park neighborhood, in Seattle's south end.
Working With Me
I spent the first 20 years of my career at T-Mobile, leading high-profile teams in branding, events, and employee recognition. What does that translate to as your real estate broker?
- People and my relationships with them are paramount to me
- Highly-organized, resourceful problem-solver
- Skillful negotiator, well-conditioned to working under pressure and timelines
- I dig deeper than surface level - I connect the dots to the big picture, where it might not be clear to others
- I can break down complicated topics and processes for easy absorption
- Do my best to make it fun along the way!
Six Fun Facts
- As the owner of a 60+ year old mid-century modern home, I have a strong DIY streak and passion for design and decor
- I know I am, I'm sure I am, a die-hard, full-90, rave green Sounders fan
- I love the precision involved in baking, and am learning ways to improvise and create my own original recipes for cakes, pies, cookies, and breads
- Caught the Peloton craze... if you did too, join me on the leaderboard for some high fives and social badges: #hilary_d
- I circumnavigated (yes it's a word) the globe on a ship with Semester at Sea - I've got funny (or scary) stories to tell over coffee or cocktails, just say the word
- My two tiny rescue dogs definitely rule the roost