Who I am
Born and raised in the Northwest. I have lived in the Greater Seattle Area all my life, and the last 30+ years in Mill Creek. Since I am a Washington native, I have first-hand knowledge about the different communities our region has to offer. When I’m not showing or selling houses, I enjoy golfing, playing tennis, cooking, traveling, and spending time with my three beautiful daughters and family.
Whether you are buying or selling I can help. I have the training, knowledge, commitment,
can-do attitude and prompt service. With strong communication and negotiation skills, I am committed to helping you and your family sell your home and/or find the perfect home. I offer a no-pressure common sense approach to real estate. My business is based on referrals and my success is determined by how positive your experience was either buying or selling your home.
· Graduate of the Rockwell Institute of Washington Real Estate,
· SRES (Senior Real Estate Specialist)
· ASP (Accredited Staging Professional)
· Founder of ElderMove Alliance North Sound
· Member of NARS (National Association of Realtors)
· Member of the NWMLS (Northwest Multiple Listing Service)
· Member of the WCR (Women’s Council of Realtors)
· Member of SCCAR (Snohomish County-Camano Association of Realtors)
· Member of Windermere Real Estate’s Senior Transition Team