Professional experience focused on personal passions
Senior Real Estate Specialist
- First priority is to understand what a client's needs are in searching for a home.
- Knowing what is important to sellers and maintaining continuous communication throughout the selling process is key to a smooth closing.
- Assisting clients in downsizing or searching for a larger home is essentially what we do as Realtors and what gives me the greatest sense of accomplishment. The greatest aspect is cultivating friends over the years with many of my clients. While this is a far different career from my working in Nuclear Medicine, I can bring an empathy and background of genuine caring for my clients, and I get to do this while looking at homes! It's a gratifying profession.
- There are so many rewarding experiences in helping people at this juncture in their lives. You find yourself sitting in people's living rooms that you would never otherwise have met and get to become their trusted partner and friend along the way. This is why I've enjoyed selling real estate. Each transaction brings a new perspective and my background experience hopefully brings a level of confidence and ease that my clients benefit from.
- Expertise in markets in and around Seattle
- Selling homes since 1999 in Normandy Park, Three Tree Point, Gregory Heights, Olympia, Bellevue, Snoqualamie Ridge, West Seattle, Magnolia, Lake Alice, Kent, Renton, Bonney Lake, Lake Tapps, Madison Park. Basically wherever my clients want my help, I'm honored to be by their agent.
- Seller expectations addressed with comparison sales
- Trust the comparison sales as compared to your home and price accordingly. This way you'll generate genuine excitement about your home.
- Prepare your home by deep cleaning, decluttering, staging, and professional photography, which will attract the most buyers and bring the best offer. Communication with agents who have previewed or shown the home provides real time feedback on your price, the home's condition, and what the buyers are saying. This information is key to getting your home priced right and sold for the highest amount in the least amount of time.
- Remember, the momentum for selling is in the first few weeks. You want the most showings and excitment right away, so you don't lose market time.
- I look forward to the opportunity to work for you! Please give me a call!
Personal Background that has provided me numerous perspectives
- Grew up in Medford Lakes, New Jersey.
- Received Nuclear Medicine and Radiologic Technology Certifications from Thomas Jefferson University Hospital in Philadelphia, PA
- Spent 20 years in the medical field as
- a Nuclear Medicine Technologist in Philadelphia and San Francisco,
- a Radiopharmacy assistant in San Francisco and Portland, Oregon
- P.E.T. research at UCLA Department of Biophysics and Nuclear Medicine
- Licensed in Real Estate since 1997 (Perry, GA)
- Started working at Windermere in 1999
- Resident of Normandy Park since 1998