We’re excited to announce that the new Windermere Real Estate Search App is now available to download in the iTunes App Store.
The Windermere Search App for iPhone enables home buyers to search for properties by MLS number, address, and GPS-based location. It also offers the ability to receive email updates, create driving tours, search for open houses, and save favorite searches/properties using myWindermere.
This free app, available for iPhones with iOS version 5 or higher, has many great features including:
- GPS based Nearby Listings & Nearby Open Houses
- Google Points of Interest near you and near a specific property
- Property search by location
- Agent and Office Search
Those with a myWindermere account also have access to:
- Driving Tours
- My Favorites
- My Saved Searches
- My Agent
- Listing Details with all the information available on the website as well as “More Like This” which shows similar listings.
The map search shows 50 listings at one time:
“List” shows the search results in a list view:
To modify the search results you can zoom in and out while on the map, or click “Options”:
You can save the search while on the map; a myWindermere account is required just like on the web. (Sign up for your myWindermere account at www.windermere.com).
The Property Details includes the data about the property, as well as the following features that are also on Windermere.com:
- View property images
- Ability to comment on the property, and view your agent’s comments
- Add/ Remove the property from Favorites
- Send a link to the property on Windermere.com via email
- Share a link to the property on Windermere.com via Facebook and Twitter
- Hide to exclude the property from appearing in search results
- Map this Listing which includes a link to get driving directions
- Contact links for additional information about the property
And these new features:
- “More Like This” shows the user similar listings within a one mile radius.
- “Add to Driving Tour” allows you to create a new tour to add the property to, or add to an existing Driving Tour.
- “What’s Nearby” takes you to a map view of nearby Google Points of Interest:
You can add multiple properties to a Driving Tour, and have the tour route optimized by Google. You can then view the tour on a map, or in a list. In list view you can view turn-by-turn directions.
Driving Tour Map View
Driving Tour List View
Driving Tours can be emailed to your iPhone contacts using the phone’s email client:
To download the app, search for “Windermere Real Estate Search App” in iTunes App Store, or click here from your iPhone: